HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a leading award-winning technology business for the recruitment of a talented web designer to join the business Based in greater Belfast, the role will involve working alongside Account Managers and Clients to design and implement email marketing and digital campaigns. The key responsibilities of the Web Designer will include the following:-
- Create graphical assets for a full range of marketing campaign material including web, landing pages, social media and email.
- Design and build HTML emails.
- Design and build front end website through our CMS.
- Work in conjunction with our Account Managers and Clients to ensure consistency in branding and design and put in place systems and processes to ensure that the department is supported in maintaining standards.
- Provide design support to team and advise on design requirements.
The ideal candidate:
You have proven experience of designing compelling and coding effective websites, landing pages and emails, as well as creating outstanding graphics for web campaigns. The successful candidate will ideally have understanding and experience in UI and UX.
This is an opportunity to be part of a successful business with experience in building enterprise grade commerce solutions; work directly with £ multi-million turnover clients.
- +2 years ecommerce / creative / design agency experience
- Strong experience in coding with HTML5 and CSS2/3
- Understanding and experience of responsive/adaptive web design
- Understanding and experience in UI/UX
- Experience with Photoshop or other advanced graphics packages
- Up to date knowledge of the latest industry trends and best design practices
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a problem solver and take initiative on projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects at one time
- University degree 2.1 or better
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO
- Experience of working within CMS systems
- Friendly, innovative, start-up environment
- Salary levels will depend on experience will be around £20-£25K
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension
- Free car parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688.