HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with an award-winning digital strategy and design agency based in the centre of Belfast to recruit a UX Designer / Researcherto join the company.
The role will involve understanding user requirements and client business needs and applying best practice UX principles to deliver exceptional UX outcomes.
- Apply a mobile-first, user-centred, data-driven design approach to producing and validating best-in-class UX design work using the most effective and up-to-date methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Carry out the research, analysis and production of UX assets, for example stakeholder and user research, persona development, competitive/comparative analysis, user journey development, IA design, wireframe prototyping and user testing.
- Research and develop new UX thinking across all primary digital platforms for the agency.
- Understand different UX methodologies and apply a well-considered UX toolkit for each client engagement.
- Champion the user’s experience throughout a project’s development, from client brief to proposed design presentation to go-live.
- Contribute to and personally attend workshops, pitches, presentations and produce UX documentation for existing and prospective clients both local and international.
Are you an experienced and innovative UX designer who wants to progress their career to senior designer level? Do you have a data-driven, user-centred approach to your work?
- Experience designing for the web, specialising in UX design, in a commercial, digital agency or a client-side product environment.
- You will have a high level of expertise in design tools like Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Sketch etc. as well as the ability to provide a written rationale for the approach of your design work.
- You are keen to progress and develop your technical skills.
- Full driving licence and access to a car to travel to workshops etc.
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688.