HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a successful market leading global tech company that is currently going through a strong period of growth in the Belfast office, to recruit a team of testing support engineers
The testing support consultant will take a key role in the implementation, support and on-going improvement of our exciting and highly successful cloud-based automated testing application.
• Working with global brands, the role will involve solving testing problems through delivering solution for our Customers implementation.
• Product test support engineers work with the Customers to understand the specific domain (HCM, Financials, Payroll and Security) configuration that drives their business.
• From initial discovery of the Customers’ specific configuration, the Test support engineer will define and support the scope of appropriate tests to be created, ensuring they are aligned with the Customers’ test strategy.
• Outside of Customer engagements, Test support Engineer will contribute to the continuous improvement of the product by suggesting new features & functionality and liaising with development on the creation and testing of features, fixes etc.
The successful candidate will have a computer science or related degree to at honours level with 1 – 5 years commercial experience within a software development, business analysis or quality assurance/test consulting environment with experience and an appreciation of modern application development technologies, and agile working practices such as Scrum.
The opportunity will suit and testing professional with strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations with excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary of £25K-35K
- Minimal travel
- Training provided
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902676