HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working with a leading managed services consultancy business for the recruitment of a Systems Engineer to join the business. Based outside Belfast the Systems Engineer role will involve Providing second level technical support to both internal and external customers via our technical helpdesk, live chat and by telephone to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues.
Other responsibilities of the Systems Engineer will include the following:
- Take responsibility for the management and resolution of technical support cases from the point of contact until resolution, in line with department policies & procedures.
- Where required, assist with pre-sales engagements, including but not limited to, carrying out on-site audits & health checks and advising on the technical viability of technical solutions. Manage & Monitor technical systems whether they be internal or on behalf of customers.
- Create & update technical documentation and knowledgebase articles.
Essential Skills / Experience & Certification
Microsoft MCSA/MCSE certifications are highly desired.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively multitask & prioritise
Experience in two or more of the following technology areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 or 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure
- Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop or XenServer)
- Server Hardware & Storage (IBM, Lenovo, Dell, HP Etc.)
- Cisco Switches, Routers & Firewalls
- Security Software/Hardware
- Annual certification bonus payments
- Full paid training, including materials, courses & exams
- Private health care & life assurance
- Established business that is going through a period of growth
- Salary levels will depend on experience will be around £30K
- Excellent company culture
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688.