HAYWARD HAWK is happy to be working an international market leading Tech business to recruit a Manual Software Tester to join the team The role will involve the coordination of performance testing along with the following duties.
- Liaise with Dev teams to determine current and future requirements in order to plan and co-ordinate testing projects.
- Report on status of test projects, both orally and in written format.
- Responsible for understanding entire system and reporting on the test coverage.
- Ensure that all systems are tested to a high quality, ensuring compliance with appropriate internal procedures.
- Write detailed bug reports and provide objective and fair feedback to software development teams.
- Ensure all software is tested in a controlled situation before going live and that all testing is fully documented.
The ideal candidate will have (a higher-level qualification, ideally in a software related discipline)
hands on relevant experience in a Software Testing role and willhave good knowledge of software testing processes and testing methodologies: V-Model, Waterfall and Agile.
The role will suit individuals with the following experience:-
- Experience in reviewing software requirements, preparing and execution of test cases, reporting of defects and preparation of test reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Willing to learn and explore new technologies.
- Certification from the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB).
- Experience in the application of statistics.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of creating moderately complex SQL queries.
- Experience of an issue reporting tool: Bugzilla, Microsoft Test Manager or HPQC.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
- Excellent Salary and benefits package
- Salary of £20k to £25k
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902676