HAYWARD HAWK are working with a leading E Commerce company in the recruitment of an experienced Lead Web UX / UI Developer to join the company to both define and implement a User Experience/Interface (UX/UI) design patterns and practices.
The role will involve working to make the UX/UI within the product both attractive and usable, and work closely with our engineering team to help them in fully implementing the designs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to define the UX/UI Design patterns and best practices on the product platform, with focus on usability and repeat-ability, ensuring that interfaces with very similar goals are implemented in the same way each time.
This is an opportunity to build the product UX/UI design function within the company, and to go on and manage your own team in due course. The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with, and integrate into, a very close-knit, talented team of engineers to educate them where necessary on the best way to implement ideas.
• Develop and improve user interfaces for the company's two online platforms
• Mentor the engineering team where required to maximize implementation efficiency
• Implement and document product UX design patterns and best practices
• Strong, demonstrable professional experience developing and testing UX deliverables for desktop, mobile and tablet
• University Degree or equivalent, minimum 2:1
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
Compensation and Benefits:
• Extremely competitive salary and bonuses
• Matched pension contribution
• Private Healthcare
• Generous holiday allocation
• Free parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902 683.