HAYWARD HAWK are working with a global leader in the field of diagnostics. The company is grown into a global market leader and are now in the process of recruiting a technically strong network infrastructure manager (CCNA ) to join the business.
The core aspect of the role is to managed design and support the global multi- site network for this market leading global business.
- Liaison with staff, customers and 3rd party suppliers on all aspects of the server farms and LAN/WAN environments
- Ownership, management and maintenance of:
- Server hardware and networking equipment throughout the entire company estate
- Virtual environments hosted in VMWare/HyperV and SAN storage
- Server software (Windows/Linux) i.e. patching, security implementation, scripting, automation, IIS, Server Hardening
- Exchange / Office365 infrastructure i.e. responsibility of Exchange uptime and system efficiency, upgrades to new versions, scaling out of the infrastructure
- Windows based domain services i.e. DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO development
- Provide 2nd-3rd line operational support for infrastructure service issues
- Keep up-to-date with security standards and best practices
- Participate in Project Work and as required to deploy, support and manage the infrastructure environment
- Educated to degree level in a computer-related discipline or at least 3 + years in a similar role
- Experience of working in an Infrastructure / Network role within a large organisation
- Experience in SAN Technology (HP/Equallogic/Compellent) and VMWare
- Possess a CCNA/CCNP qualification
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of Windows Server domains
- Ability to travel between UK sites to support the business on a day to day basis (A valid UK driving licence is essential)
In return, they are offering a very competitive base salary and benefits package.
Interviews are taking place this week so get in touch asap to find out more details.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02895 902 683.