HAYWARD HAWK are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Business Project Manager to join one of our Prestigious Global Clients.
The Business Project Manager will join our client at an exciting stage of business improvement and expansion, delivering a Global Payroll Optimisation project throughout the company.
Our Client is an International law firm providing legal services for global business and industry. To support this Global network a Support Services Business Project Team has been established within their Support Services Centre to deliver complex, business improvement projects.
About the role
The Business Project Manager will lead and deliver a Global Payroll Optimisation project throughout the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying a new global outsourcing partner to manage payroll across their global network of offices where payroll is processed and decommissioning the current landscape.
- Working with stakeholders, colleagues, new and existing suppliers to ensure the most cost effective, timely and appropriate solution is implemented to improve the global payroll process.
- Managing project budgets
- Providing regular and accurate reporting of project progress,deliverable and benefits.
- Escalate risk and any issues to the Senior Business Improvement Manager or relevant project governance forum.
- Ensuring future state processes are embedded through appropriate change management practices.
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualified, preferably in IT, finance or a business discipline
- Programme, Project management or Change management qualification
- At least 5 years experience leading large scale projects in the professional sector.
- Experience of vendor management (on/ off boarding)
- Experience in dealing with Senior level stakeholders
- Experience of managing project budgets > 500k
- Experience of payroll processing
- Experience of outsourcing HR related services
Up to £50k per annum + company benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Braniff in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688